[Dragaera] Dragaera Casting

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Jun 1 13:18:17 PDT 2010

On 6/1/2010 1:57 PM, Noah Diamond-Stolzman wrote:
> Felt like sharing this tweet by Steven Brust:
> "From a retweet by @Willshetterly, I learn that @Feliciaday likes my
> work.  Cool!  She'd make a good Aliera."
> I'd love to hear who else he'd see in other roles. I've always liked
> Clive Owen as Vlad and Christian Bale as Morrolan.

I've never seen Clive Owen.   Checking out IMDB, I don't see any photos
of him with a Vlad-like mustache.   Why do you like him for this role?

I would probably cast someone fairly short, but who had normal sized
proportions, being that he would be surrounded by tall actors.
Checking, I find Clive is 6'2", a couple of inches taller than Christian
Bale.    I thought of Gary Oldman, but he's too tall too (so is Johnny
Depp).  Anybody seen Michael J Fox with a mustache?)   No Tom Cruise,
please.   Maybe somebody like Andrew Koenig.

How old should the various principle actors be?