[Dragaera] Dragaera Casting

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 2 14:19:40 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Scott Schultz wrote:

>> Wow, I had him as ~40 by _Iorich_, joints getting stiff and all.
>
> Same here. I figured him for about 26-28 at the time of _Jhereg_ until I
> looked over the timeline.

He's definitely settled into his situation, has a lot of history with
people around him, done some maturing, acquired and honed a lot of
skills.

>> Of course I can't argue with the timeline - maybe Someone made some
>> miscalculations?
>
> There are a few anomalies, but they're noted in the timeline. It's pretty
> well researched. I believe Steve has even said something about referring to
> it on occasion for keeping his memory straight on what happened when.

My point wasn't to question whether the Timeline in any way fails to
capture the most reasonable interpretation of the Texts, it's whether
the dates in the Texts are wrong, due to mischief or error or whatever.