[Dragaera] Vlad's Age Revisited

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 9 11:29:00 PDT 2010

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010, Philip Hart wrote:

> don't age full stop.  He might think for example, I'm as old as my mother was
> when she died, or It's been 20 years since my father died when I was 14.

Also, maybe not relevant to the particular quote (iirc Vlad doesn't
know about VN at that point), but thinking about one's child's birth or
age is a natural lead-in to thinking about one's own age - My father was
x years old when I was born, if I live another thirty years - is that
crazy - my son will be 34 - how old is Noish-pa?