[Dragaera] Vlad's Age Revisited

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 22:11:45 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Scott Schultz <scott at cjhunter.com> wrote:
> [...]

Okay, I see now what you were suggesting. I don't disagree, although
there is some question as to how mathematically-minded Vlad is: how
simple is a "simple fraction" in Vlad's mind? It does seem likely that
Vlad is somewhat older than 30 to be making this remark, perhaps 34-39
or so.

Apropos of nothing, I started telling people I was "almost 30" as soon
as I turned 21, because 2/3 is surely "almost." Not everyone seemed to
agree.

-Max

--
Be pretty if you are,