[Dragaera] A Teckla thought

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Tue Sep 14 09:43:35 PDT 2010

> 50,086 out of 100000 born alive achieve this, per the SSA; 24,183 make it
> to 87.

Is this data for newborns?  I don't personally know any people who've made
it past 80, but they were, naturally, all born many decades earlier.
(Anecdotes are poor data, of course.)

> And of course one would think that practically any Teckla soul has a good
> shot of having been alive then.

Not so relevant, as I presume Teckla don't typically have access to
past-life regression.

Alexx

Admiration, n.  Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.
           -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_