[Dragaera] A Teckla thought

Michael Wojcik mwojcik at newsguy.com
Thu Sep 16 10:16:04 PDT 2010

Scott Schultz wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that revivification is also a "new" science so for the vast
> majority of the life of the Empire, dead has pretty much been dead.

I'm pretty sure there's a comment to this effect in LoCB or SL -
something about "curing" someone who had actually died.

Quite a number of folks die in TPG and FHYA, and I don't think there's
any mention of reviving any of them, is there?

On the other hand, reincarnation has apparently always been around -
at least since before the Empire was founded. I wonder if that's
general knowledge? (But then again, even with reincarnation, dead is
pretty much dead, since you come back as someone else.)

> Which makes me wonder how the Lords of Judgement feel about revivification.
> Do they care?

I suspect they take the long view, and have plenty of souls sitting
around anyway.

--
Michael Wojcik
Micro Focus