[Dragaera] A Teckla thought

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Sep 16 11:17:02 PDT 2010

  On 9/16/2010 11:16 AM, Michael Wojcik wrote:
> On the other hand, reincarnation has apparently always been around -
> at least since before the Empire was founded. I wonder if that's
> general knowledge? (But then again, even with reincarnation, dead is
> pretty much dead, since you come back as someone else.)
I've never quite figured out why some people on Earth are attracted by
reincarnation - for the reason you gave.   They like to think they were
some ancient royal person - except the definition of "they" isn't
anything with meaning.

In Dragaera, it is possible that there is some real meaning.   I see
hints of it.