[Dragaera] A Teckla thought

Jon%20Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 11:21:52 PDT 2010

----- "Michael Wojcik" <mwojcik at newsguy.com> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure there's a comment to this effect in LoCB or SL -
> something about "curing" someone who had actually died.

This is in chapter 68 of /Lord of Castle Black/, it is part of a conversation between Kelchor and Ordwynac.

The LoJ do not comment much on the event, other than to note that their attempts to purify the Orb have succeeded.

Of course, this is all according to Paarfi, and how exactly it is that he knows the minds of the LoJ is open to debate.

Perhaps Paarfi is secretly Vera?