[Dragaera] Is Kelly foolish?

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:21:19 PDT 2010

Sorcery does increase the quality of life, we just don't see many of them.
Vlad uses sorcery to magically clean his chamber pot, which would
significantly reduce the need for a sewer system if it was widely known.
Dragaerans not conceiving unless they want to might be sorcerously related.
The ice creamish thing Kragar sends out for is kept magically cool. And
let's not forget Sethra making slash marks in the air to make points.

Even if the Teckla knew more sorcery, they wouldn't be able to use it
against the Empire in plain sight.