[Dragaera] Devera's Birth

Noah Diamond-Stolzman fortestudios at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 00:41:58 PDT 2010

> Why one or the other? She was hanging around during the time of her
> mother's birth, and seems to be interested in the beginnings of things
> (Brokedown Palace), so having her around to celebrate her own birthday
> wouldn't be out of character.

Perhaps a bit off from your point, but we do know that Brokedown Palace
takes place *after* Aliera's birth, since she was born shortly after
Khaavren's meeting with Fenar, which is -- as we know -- part of the
establishment of the very country that *Brokedown Palace* is a tale of.

--
Noah Diamond-Stolzman
www.ForteStudiosFilms.com