[Dragaera] " 'Vladapedia'? "

Tom Foolery tomasfoolery at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 23:54:38 PST 2010

Thanks Van.

"Vladapedia" was a lofted pitch towards amusing, since Star Wars fans
call their wiki a wookiepedia. I appear to have aimed outside the
batter's box and walked this one.

It still amazes me how much these works have touched the world around
us - from web comics to digital age cartoons/pop culture.

I have to say, though, this list makes me feel as if I am an easterner
sitting amongst a bunch of learned Lyorns.

Take that as you will.

Tomas