[Dragaera] The Desecrator

Ken Koester kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov
Wed Mar 2 08:30:08 PST 2011

On 3/2/2011 11:07 AM, Philip Hart wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Howard Brazee wrote:
>

>> http://www.tor.com/stories/2011/03/the-desecrator
>

> Anybody know what this is?  Canonical Dragaera story?  Excerpt of the
> coming novel?  Are the illustrations part of The Canon?

It's by The Author (apparently), with characters we have met and know
already.  Feels pretty canonic to me.  I liked it, but I always like the
bits about Great Weapons, so I'm no guide.  A tasty appetizer for the
lunch I am about to have, actually.

I did wonder if The Author was having just a bit of fun with the
discussions here a while back on Empire economics (-;

Snarkhunter