[Dragaera] Elves, natural disasters, and safety

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Wed Mar 16 11:52:58 PDT 2011

>So maybe one reason Dragaerans don't settle further east is that when they
do,
>they find that the Orb isn't extending its control, and eventually
something bad happens
>and everyone leavees and tells stories of how crappy things happen every
500 years or so
>you really don't want to live there.

That, and the East is full of Easterners, and who wants to live with that
rabble?

One thing that Sethra the Younger never made very clear was what she was
going to do with The East if she ever did manage to conquer it...

Conan at least knew from the beginning that he was planning to be a king
someday. I have this impression that Sethra the Younger would be more likely
to look around, frown, and say "Now what?"