[Dragaera] Clapping

andy bonham15 at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 07:36:58 PDT 2011

if you cut out appliances in your house/neighborhood, you might be shocked
at how quiet it is and what you can hear.  When the power goes out at work,
its eerie quiet....... also, the clappers give someone a 'safe' way to
announce their intent to enter in a friendly manner, society wide.  Best way
to announce yourself by slapping on part of the door that isn't magically
warded by societal agreement.... much better than knocking on part of a door
that explodes, or walking through a doorway that is warded in such a way as
to make you into bacon.. mmmmm bacon.