[Dragaera] [Fwd: Re: Tiassa [nothing but spoilers]]

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Tue Apr 5 06:27:56 PDT 2011

Oops, meant to send this to the list.

> On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Alexx Kay <alexx at panix.com> wrote:
>
>> > 0
>> > 1
>> > 2
>> > 3
>> > 4
>> > 5
>> > 6
>> > 7
>> > 8
>> > 9
>> > 10
>> > 11
>> > 12
>> > 13
>> > 14
>> > 15
>> > 16
>> >
>> > Some random number of random comments: another strong Text, if more a
>> > story cycle than a novel.
>>
>> Some random number of comments on the comments :-)

>> > Yeah, so it's totally clear Sethra's not Paarfi,
>>
>> Unpack?  I didn't see anything in the text that made that clear.
>
> He means it's unlikely Sethra could hide it when Devera is talking to
> Paarfi.

If that's the reason, it's a pretty weak one.  Sethra Lavode is a mistress
of disguise and (probably) a shapechanger as well.  As far as we knowm
only one person has ever penetrated one of her disguises, after years of
acquaintance with both identities.  Devera is a little girl.  Admittedly,
a little girl with a number of extremely unusual qualities and abilities,
but a little girl for all that.  We have (as far as I recall) no textev
that any of her abilities would be particularly useful in piercing
disguises.

Alexx

Selections from Gamers Famous Last Words:
318-"Him?  What is HE doing here?  I thought we killed him!"