[Dragaera] Two Words about Tiassa (spoilers)

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Sun Apr 10 09:45:07 PDT 2011

> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011, Claire Rojstaczer wrote:
>
>> SPOILER
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *
>>

> Seeing you set out the above it seems a bit odd that Ibronka could be said
> to have fallen in love after two or three meetings tops, assuming Omlo is
> aware of all of them.

Love at first sight *does* happen (though not very often).  Multiple
meetings (each of which presumably involved hot sex), is more than enough
time to be plausible.

Alexx

[Regarding the possibility of a computer monitor exploding]
"That has never happened to me. Well, once. But only once.
 I've been hit by more falling chandeliers than that."  -- James Nicoll