[Dragaera] Tiassa (spoilers)

Sean Whalen stlatos at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 17:53:11 PDT 2011

From:
Subject: Re: Tiassa (spoilers)
To: dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 1:58 PM

not need time travel, etc., as as explanation for
 looking old to Vlad).  We
know Dragaerans typically use magic to appear young (keep from going
bald, growing fat, perhaps change color of hair from grey, etc.), so it's

  I don't have all the references, but in _500 Y A_ the Emperor remarks
to himself that Adron's hair was thinning, and thinks about what spells
he might uses.  Also, in _tPG_ it's mentioned "any sorceror can change
the color of his eyes", leading to the possibility of covering up grey hair.
These are exactly the kind of things Vlad has been shown to not know
about before (like how they keep from getting pregnant).

Typos:

p117

Ooops > Oops

  I'm fairly sure this is a typo, since it's exactly the sort of thing a
person's eyes usually skip over (like the [line] the).

2011, 1:58