[Dragaera] Court Wizard?

andy bonham15 at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 05:10:11 PDT 2011

he's a dragon. I can't see that as being their favored position... being an
official court representative imposes a certain limit on what you can and
can't do as one of the faces of the Empress.  Wouldn't do to duel with an
angry soul eating weapon whenever you felt dishonored if your position
limited such things.  Also, the court wizard doesn't get to do the big
fights the way the Warlord does.