[Dragaera] Court Wizard?

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 15:54:26 PDT 2011

So here's something I haven't seen anyone mention yet. Kosadr is now the
Court Wizard, but before Morrolan was the Court Wizard. Could this be
because of Aliera's disgrace? The stumper is, we don't know when some of the
chapters are. According to the STG, the fake-Jenoine invasion was a year
ago, while the real-Jenoine invasion was 'a few years before that'. If
Iorich takes place in between Dzur and the later parts of Tiassa, then we'd
have a good guess that Zerika decided she needed to boot Morrolan from his
post for some time/permanently while she prosecuted his cousin. Other than
that, unless he's in very deep mourning, I can't think of reason he wouldn't
be Court Wizard.