[Dragaera] Employment

Gibbons, Mark Mark.Gibbons at nordstrom.com
Mon May 2 21:10:49 PDT 2011

> Tiassa spoiler space

On page 138 Piro says that "Lord Feorae works for us both and collects a
double salary". Daro pays him as part of running the county. What does
Piro get from paying or paying off the Lord High Investigator?  What
else does Piro do?  I keep coming back to him being very high up in the
Jhereg.  I think payoffs to the top investigators would most likely come
from someone high up in the local crime organization.  Piro being high
up in the Jhereg would be another reason Zerika would be highly
conflicted about cracking down too hard on the situation in Iorich.

Mark