[Dragaera] Employment

Jay Smith goannaman at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:42:51 PDT 2011

> On page 138 Piro says that "Lord Feorae works for us both and collects a
> double salary". Daro pays him as part of running the county. What does
> Piro get from paying or paying off the Lord High Investigator?  What
> else does Piro do?

I could be recalling this incorrectly, as I'm too lazy to go look it up, but
I believe Feorae works for both the County of Whitecrest, and the City of
Adrilankha, collecting a salary for each position.  As such, He would be
paid by Daro, in her position as Countess of Whitecrest, and by Piro, in his
position as Viscount of Adrilankha.