[Dragaera] Geography: The Map of Dragaera, Release 2

Bryan Newell bryann at bryann.net
Sat Jun 4 16:52:59 PDT 2011

> > A new release of my Map of Dragaera project is now available.
>
> Wow.  Awesome.  Totally different than I had pictured it.
> Much more territory I didn't know existed than I had guessed.

Thanks.  And yes, the Empire has grown quite a bit since release 1 (as I
recall, it's relatively narrow width was a bone of contention back then).

> > Someone (I think it was DDB, but I've been unable to
> > confirm that) suggested I document my reasoning.
>
> I can imagine having asked that.

As can I.

> I take it
> http://bryann.net/dragaera/map/An_Introduction_to_Speculative_
> Cartography.html
> contains what may become spoilers?

Probably the closest to a spoiler you'll find is I might quote a character
whose fate is in doubt at some point.  Steve told me about a few locations
that haven't yet shown up in a book, but I can't imagine learning about them
now would spoil anything in a future novel.

> > Please let me know if you have any questions or comments
> > about the map.
>
> I couldn't find the donate button.

:)

Bryan