[Dragaera] Geography: The Map of Dragaera, Release 2

Bryan Newell bryann at bryann.net
Sat Jun 4 18:41:28 PDT 2011

> > I take it
> > http://bryann.net/dragaera/map/An_Introduction_to_Speculative_
> > Cartography.html
> > contains what may become spoilers?
>
> Probably the closest to a spoiler you'll find is I might
> quote a character whose fate is in doubt at some point.
> Steve told me about a few locations that haven't yet shown up
> in a book, but I can't imagine learning about them now would
> spoil anything in a future novel.

On second thought:

Some of the passages I quote might relate back to the plot of the novel in
some way.

For example, I thought I might have revealed why Orlaan was searching the
meadow north of Adrilankha, but when I double-checked, I had cut out that
spoiler from the documentation.  However, I had included the spoiler in the
label on the detail map of the Southeast.  I removed the spoiler from the
map label, so that one, at least, is no more.

There may be other passages I've quoted that do reveal some plot point
(though I can't recall any major plot revelations that are related to
geography).

Just in case, I added a spoiler warning to the front page (there was already
such a notice on my main Dragaera page at http://bryann.net/dragaera, but
now there's one on the map page, too).

Bryan