[Dragaera] Geography: The Map of Dragaera, Release 2

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Sat Jun 4 17:49:46 PDT 2011

Great work!  I'll have to cross-check some of my stuff (especially in the
Piroiad) against your work.

At a first read, I see one anomaly.  In
http://bryann.net/dragaera/map/The_Southern_Coast.html , you say:

"Finally, the transform fault that presumably formed the northern part of
Elde Island is probably quite chaotic to the east of the island where the
continental plate is pulling away from the southern oceanic plate.

This tectonic interaction is as good a spot as any to have formed some of
the lesser islands mentioned in the text such as Spaire Island and the
Longburry Islands."

In the final map, you show a bunch of small islands trailing away from the
*western* edge of Elde, but nothing to the east.  Error in the text or the
map?

Thanks again!
Alexx

"I don't think there's a story out there that isn't even better with
 well-armed cybergrrrls. Cybergirrls are like salt or complex Bollywood
 dance numbers. They make everything better." -- James Nicoll