[Dragaera] Stuff I never got in Tiassa (Spoilers)

Curtis Haden crhaden at gotrain.org
Fri Jun 24 16:57:39 PDT 2011

On 6/24/2011 6:15 PM, Jon Lincicum wrote:

> [...]
I don't jump in on these very often, but it seems to me that Vlad is
pretty absent-minded (especially in the midst of trouble) about Lady
Teldra's healing ability.  After all, he used the weapon's abilities to
heal his arm, right after acquiring/creating her, during the battle with
the Jenoine, then rather inconveniently forgot all about it and suffered
from the effects of a beating clear to the end of Iorich, later
remarking to himself, "You'd think someone would've told me she could do
things like that."

I also think it more likely that Loiosh and/or Rocza retrieved Lady
Teldra until Sara could bring it to Vlad, rather than being left at the
scene.  I always assumed the impression of the weapon which Khaavren saw
was Vlad's mundane rapier.

Who knows?