[Dragaera] Stuff I never got in Tiassa (Spoilers)

dusty at sayersnet.com dusty at sayersnet.com
Sat Jun 25 20:34:25 PDT 2011

> And a few more from that same section...
>

>> So:
>>

> More questions:
>
> 2. Pel makes Khaavren curious enough about Vlad to restart his stalled
> investigation.  Pel's questions are basically about who Vlad is, why he's
> involved with the Jenoine invasions, who he knows and how, as well as why
> he's so involved with this Silver Tiassa.   Khaavren eventually meets Vlad
> in a cooperative and loquacious mood, learns exactly NONE of these things,
> (okay, a little about the Tiassa) and walks away satisfied.  Why?

(Partly with the guidance of other comments on this mailing list) I got
the impression in the non-Paarfi epilogue that Khaavren followed Vlad in
order to learn a little more, and learnt quickly that he had a great
weapon.  I suspect that is what (or part of what) Pel wondered about, or
was at least enough to satisfy (or dissuade) our good Brigadier for the
moment.

Dusty