[Dragaera] Stuff I never got in Tiassa (Spoilers)

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 2 17:32:27 PDT 2011

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011, Jerry Friedman wrote:

>> I  don't understand this argument - presumably GWs are able to decide or be
>> told  not to take souls when in use (we have TextEv on that from Morrolan) and
>> Vlad  would not be asking her to.  In _Dzur_ I think we see Teldra as being the
>> more presumptively soulthirsty of the two (one?).
>
> Maybe she wasn't awake enough in /Dzur/ to control her appetites yet.

Yes, Vlad draws her, the Issola don't flee (which I found a bit surprising
or perhaps even unlikely), he decides it's too dangerous to use her, then
what - he tosses his instant healing device?  I suppose he might want a
hand to toss daggers.  Or perhaps Teldra started wielding herself?

Assuming he can swim, jumping in the river seems a better plan.