[Dragaera] Timeline 2.0 is done

Chris Olson chrisf.olson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:34:45 PDT 2011

Wow, Alexx.  I am in awe.

Many thanks for your hard work and effort.  You've outdone yerself this
time!  I've not completed a reading, but must say this line amused:
"Statements by Steven Brust outside of the novels themselves may be useful,
but only insofar as they themselves do not cause more contradictions. "

Too true!  :)

Congratulations on a wonderful job!

ChrisO