[Dragaera] Timeline 2.0 is done

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Sat Aug 6 08:26:13 PDT 2011

> So, Alexx;
>
> I spent a good chunk of yesterday reading through the new Timeline from
> beginning to end. It had been quite a while since I'd done that, and I was
> amazed once again at the sheer scope of the thing.
>
> In my opinion, it's a misnomer to refer to the document as a "timeline".
> In reality, it's more than halfway to being a concordance of everything
> Dragaeran, or at the very least the foundation that such a concordance
> would be built upon. It's no wonder that Steve consults it as a resource.
> Every time I read it I end up discovering something that I didn't know or
> had not considered outside of its original context.

Thanks for the kind words.  While it has certainly grown past being 'just'
a Timeline, it is still far short of a concordance.  I might well go that
extra distance at some point, but not until taking a few years break :-)

> I just wanted to say "Thanks!" for your hard work and your contribution to
> the fan community. It's a great help, especially to those of us who like
> to nitpick the details. *laugh*

You're welcome!

Alexx

"Forget computers; it's hard enough getting humans to pass the Turing test."
      -- David Bedno