[Dragaera] Timeline 2.0 is done

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Wed Aug 3 08:49:36 PDT 2011

So, Alexx;

I spent a good chunk of yesterday reading through the new Timeline from beginning to end. It had been quite a while since I'd done that, and I was amazed once again at the sheer scope of the thing.

In my opinion, it's a misnomer to refer to the document as a "timeline". In reality, it's more than halfway to being a concordance of everything Dragaeran, or at the very least the foundation that such a concordance would be built upon. It's no wonder that Steve consults it as a resource. Every time I read it I end up discovering something that I didn't know or had not considered outside of its original context.

I just wanted to say "Thanks!" for your hard work and your contribution to the fan community. It's a great help, especially to those of us who like to nitpick the details. *laugh*

Scott Schultz