[Dragaera] Do they have crickets in Dragaera?

phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu
Fri Nov 4 21:10:21 PDT 2011

On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 10:41:56PM -0500, Bryan Newell wrote:
> It's awfully quiet around here these days.  Have you guys moved the
> conversation elsewhere (livejournal, facebook, twitter, Words, Words,
> Words)?
>
> Or are we all just waiting with as much understanding and patience as we can
> for the next book?

I suspect it's the quiescence that single-author mailing lists often get
into, especially if they don't have much off-topic discussion.  Finite
source material with a slow-changing population of list members runs out
of things to say.  Bujold list keeps busy by taking about cats,
birthdays, radioactive wolves of chernobyl, coyotes, someone's comments
about the autistic community, etc.

Inspired by _Teckla_ and _Orca_, we could talk about Occupy Wall Street
and the Greek crisis...

-xx- Damien X-)