[Dragaera] Off-Topic Discussion: Occupy Wall Street

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 15 10:48:26 PST 2011

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011, Matthew wrote:

> On 12/15/2011 10:42 AM, Philip Hart wrote:

[conspiracy theory about the CBO snipped in reply]
>> And Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.
> Well, I see you weren't interested in a rational and civil discussion
> after all.  That's too bad.

"Tea Party support is also, though not surprisingly, related to Obama
birth beliefs. Almost half, 46%, of Tea Party supporters say that Obama
was definitely (17%) or probably (29%) not born in the U.S., compared with
5% of Tea Party opponents, and 19% of those who are neither supporters nor
opponents of the Tea Party."

Sorry you had to resort to ad hom.