[Dragaera] Off-Topic Discussion: Occupy Wall Street

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Dec 15 16:20:32 PST 2011

On Dec 15, 2011, at 12:05 PM, Joshua Kronengold wrote:

> Your problem.  The custom to keep private email private is a matter of trust, not privacy or copyright.  It is almost always appropriate to publish letters sent to you, but it's usually rude.

This list is different from other lists I am a member of.   If I hit "reply", the message goes to the individual sender, not to the list.    Quite often, I notice that I did that, and have to go through my sent basket, and re-send the e-mails I thought went to the group.   At that time, I don't see the original.

Other list servers the default is to reply to the group.