[Dragaera] Book of Dragon has text missing

Patrick Burroughs celticmadman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:37:13 PST 2012

I got copies of the Book of Dzur and the Book of Dragon for Christmas,
and took the opportunity to re-read the series. When I got to my new
acquisitions, and more specifically to page 312, in Issola, I'm
missing the entire discussion about how Morrolan and Adron. It cuts
off after Vlad telling Loiosh "If I told you, you'd just laugh", going
straight on to "No, I hadn't known that." — after the conversation is
over.

Can anyone else with the Book of Dragon tell me if this error is
present in their book, or is particular to my copy — and perhaps more
importantly, who I complain to about this?

~Celti