[Dragaera] Future Narrative Gimmicks

dusty at sayersnet.com dusty at sayersnet.com
Sat Mar 17 07:31:10 PDT 2012

I'd love to see such a tale.  I'm not normally a reader of Westerns, but I
know Steve could write one I'd enjoy, and it seems a natural fit both for
Vlad and for Steve.  Linking it with the highland clearances and the
general tragedy of the commons seems like something that Steve's politics
could fit with, too.

Of the houses that still need a book, though, I'm not sure which would fit
best.  Lyorn tend to be big land-owners, but depriving farmers of their
traditional rights might be contrary to their ethos.