[Dragaera] someone raising money to donate to skzb and emma bull

Margaret Young mmy.mmyoung at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 07:28:25 PDT 2012

On boingboing.net (Raising money to help Steve Brust and Emma Bull's
medical expenses--
http://boingboing.net/2012/08/25/raising-money-to-help-steve-br.html ) Cory
Doctorow links to Scott Lynch's offer to donate two-thirds of the proceeds
of his own "name your price" novel to Brust and Bull.

Does anyone know anything about this? As resident/citizen of Canada the
American "getting massive bills for access to heathcare" system is
confusing and disturbing. I like to support authors by buying their books
(hey, multiple copies can always be donated to the library) or to them
directly.

Skzb -- if you read this -- your books have brought me enormous amounts of
enjoyment. If there is a way for me to contribute to your medical expenses
(or Emma's) I would appreciate the chance to do so.

Thanks :)

Margaret