[Dragaera] someone raising money to donate to skzb and emma bull

Michele Riccio mishka_30 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 15:00:36 PDT 2012

Looks like SKZB is becoming mechanistic.  :-)  good to know the surgery went well.

(from  http://boingboing.net/2012/08/25/raising-money-to-help-steve-br.html)

Update: Steve Brust says,
This is very, very sweet, and I'm tremendously grateful for what Scott and everyone else is doing.  But you need to know that, as of a couple
of months ago, I DO have health care coverage--after the congestive
heart failure, Those Who Decide Things decided I was partially disabled
(which I guess is true; it's slowed my work down) and I'm now on MA,
which is how I was able to get the surgery.