[Dragaera] Other of Steve's Offerings

Konrad Gaertner via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed May 21 12:24:38 PDT 2014

On 5/21/2014 11:16 AM, Jonathan Carey, CHRP via Dragaera wrote:
> I went to chapters.ca to look up the Incrementalists and came across a few
> other books I never even knew existed, namely, two french novels in
> collaboration with Megan Lindholm.
>
> The titles are La Nuit du Predateur, and Liavek.  *Are English translations
> of these novels available?*

Liavek is a bunch of short stories written by many authors in the same
setting ("shared world").  This is a full list:
http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/pe.cgi?8452
The first five lines are the names of the anthologies, the rest are the
titles of individual stories.  In most cases, stories by the same author
should be read in order.

Your other title is a novel, called _The Gypsy_ in English (there's also
a CD with the songs from the book).

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                           -- James Nicoll