[Dragaera] Other of Steve's Offerings

Jerry Friedman via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed May 21 12:35:06 PDT 2014

 Hi.  /Liavek/ must be the Liavek book with a story Steve wrote in collaboration with Megan Lindholm.  The description of /La Nuit du Predateur/ at renaud-bray.com is "Dans la ville de Lakota, Cigany le Gitan et Stepovitch le flic endurci s'allient pour combattre la reine du Monde d'en bas et ses sinistres projets."  It must be the Fench translation of /Gypsy/.

I think it's definitely a good idea to read "Fireworks in the Rain" after /The Incrementalists', as you plan.

Jerry Friedman