[Dragaera] Hawk

Steve Rapaport via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Tue Oct 7 17:17:59 PDT 2014

Are you one of those fast readers who's already finished Hawk?  Geez, slow
down, it's going to be some time before Vallista.

You can spend that time on the Lyorn Records, updating the wiki. I've
started it off for you.

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

If Majikjon's still on the list, Jon, we need you!

Cheers,
Steve the Younger

On 7 October 2014 20:16, Philip Hart via Dragaera <
dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> wrote:

> 0
> 1
> 2
> 3
> 4
> 5
> 6
> 7
> 8
> 9
>
> Just wanted to remind everyone to include space for folks who want to use
> the list without accidentally getting spoilers until they can get a
> paperback - assuming that's still the policy.
>

>  On Tue, 7 Oct 2014, Mark Tiller via Dragaera wrote:
>
>  It was great, I really enjoyed it.  I think I'll give it a second read
>> tomorrow as there are a few things I want to double check.  I felt it
>> advanced the story arc nicely.  It had a good leavening of humour and
>> plenty of tension.
>>
>> I am REALLY looking forward to the next one. (Sigh!)  As a mate of mine
>> pointed out today, a book written in the same time it took to read it
>> wouldn't be worth reading!
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Mark
>>

>> ---