[Dragaera] Hawk

Jon Lincicum via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Thu Oct 9 19:53:34 PDT 2014

On 10/7/2014 5:17 PM, Steve Rapaport via Dragaera wrote:
> Are you one of those fast readers who's already finished Hawk?  Geez, slow
> down, it's going to be some time before Vallista.
>
> You can spend that time on the Lyorn Records, updating the wiki. I've
> started it off for you.
>
> http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>
> If Majikjon's still on the list, Jon, we need you!

I'm still around. Just started a new job on Tuesday, and it's messing
with my sleep schedule so I've been VERY tired.

I *just* read the book today (I *told* you I was busy, dangit!). Which
of course means it will be time very soon to dust off the Dramatis
Personae page on the wiki at the very least, and likely add more than
that when I can find the time.

I could really use a wand or something that would keep me awake to help
me work. But that probably wouldn't end well.