[Dragaera] Heading to the bookstore for Hawk

Konrad Gaertner via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sat Oct 11 17:53:07 PDT 2014

On 10/11/2014 3:37 PM, via Dragaera wrote:
> Anyone else got the book (or getting it ) at a brick and mortar  store?
>
> It is nice that bookstores are still around and that  we can still buy them
> on paper.
I haven't gotten Hawk yet, but I was at Barnes & Noble tonight and
discovered
they hadthe UK editions of Adrian Tchaikovsky's last couple of novels; the
ones written after he was dropped by his US publisher. So I picked up
The Air
War (I already had the other two from used book stores), and on the way
home
I stopped at Half Price Books and found a copy of Derek Landy's Kingdom of
the Wicked, another British author no longer published in the US.

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                           -- James Nicoll