[Dragaera] Heading to the bookstore for Hawk

Eric Shupps via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Oct 13 20:27:59 PDT 2014

I prefer to buy certain titles in hardcover. I tried a few SKZB books on
my Kindle and didn¹t care for it. Same with Bernard Cornwell. I just like
to read certain authors the way (in my opinion) they were meant to be read
- one physical page at a time. Plus, the cover art for the Vlad Taltos
books is worth the price of the hardcover on its own.

[Hopefully Steven gets a few more coppers for the hardcover editions but
knowing the publishing industry I have my doubts]

-Eric S.