[Dragaera] Cats Laughing reunion at Minicon

David Dyer-Bennet via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sun Oct 26 12:21:55 PDT 2014

Arguably, what, I guess 4/5 off-topic?

Corwin and people are working on a Cats Laughing reunion concert at
Minincon 50 (Easter weekend in Minneapolis; 4 days this year for the
50th, 4/2/2015 through 4/5), and posted info about getting on a mailing
list to keep in touch with that project (originally in the FB group).

He says:

I have created a sign-up form, whereby you may become part of the list
of people to receive advance notice shortly before the launch of a crowd
sourcing campaign to bring about a Cats Laughing reunion concert.

Our plan is for a free to the public concert at Minicon 50, April 2015
in Bloomington, Minnesota.

The convention committee and all have quite a bit to work out yet, so
various details could remain fuzzy, signing up for the list will help
you get at each opportunity to engage with and help create this awesome
show.

To the event problems which can be solved with money aren't, we'll be
raising some. This is primarily to bring the band together a few times
in advance of the show. Turns out they haven't had a practice in awhile.
Like 17-20 Years After, awhile. Bill is in PA and Lojo in IA.

<http://bru.st/cats> # signup for emails
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info     Nikon DSLR photo list: