[Dragaera] Email Issues

Bryan Newell via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Nov 3 16:01:22 PST 2014

I'm having two email issues with the list.  Is anyone else also having these
issues?

1. When Steve sends in an email, the From address just says "via Dragaera"
without identifying him in any other way.  If I look at the raw headers, I
can see his email in the Received: and Reply-To: headers, but nowhere else.

2. If I click "Reply All", the list email isn't being included.  This
appears to have changed on 10/24 (the last email that includes the list when
I click Reply All is Andrew Mason's email with a subject of "Hawk
thoughts").

Bryan
http://bryann.net/dragaera