[Dragaera] ParaHistorical Patreon

Alexx Kay via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Sat Nov 8 11:24:41 PST 2014

As I prepare to get the next version of the Dragaera Timeline out, to
cover _Hawk_, I've also decided to set up a Patreon, to encourage slightly
more regular income out of this (and similar) projects.  Not that income
is the primary motivator, by any means, but I'm in a tight enough
financial spot these days that every little bit helps.  If you've enjoyed
my timeline work, please check it out.

http://www.patreon.com/AlexxKay

Alexx

"I'm a monarchist but I don't believe in letting the monarch live
 here plus I believe Mr. Choppy is an intergral part of monarchal
 parliamentary democracy."  -- James Nicoll