[Dragaera] Hawk

Jerry Friedman via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Mon Nov 10 22:16:02 PST 2014

I still think there are good reasons to doubt this.  However, I've been
wondering why Khaavren doesn't want the Special Tasks group to know
Vlad's technique.  In posting at SKZB's blog about a possible connection
to real-world government spying, I realized that your suggestion would
answer that.  If a Special Tasks sorcerer or two watched what went on in
that room, they could have learned the technique.  Two birds with one
stone, and Khaavren gets a better bribe than the Third Floor Relic ring.

Jerry Friedman