[Dragaera] Liberals

Damien Sullivan via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Thu Nov 20 23:36:05 PST 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 09:26:15AM -0800, Rebecca Harbison via Dragaera wrote:

> Morrolan is a test case, but it's hard to generalize from a single

Another test case, maybe, is the whole House of the Jhereg, a mishmash
of the other Houses, that continues to take in new members (like
Kragar.)  I know Vlad reported Aliera as saying the mishmash starts
looking like its own thing after long enough, but Kragar's going to be a
genetically-Dragon Jhereg.  And his son too, probably (though not
necessarily.)

I have a vague idea that Dragons contributed more than their share of
Jhereg genes, probably inspired by the difficulty of being a Dragon or
the origin story of the Jhereg (their founder being Kieron's brother!)
Plus the big sorcery Houses we know of are the Athyra, Dragon, Dzur, and
(Left Hand of the) Jhereg.

-xx- Damien X-)