[Dragaera] follow up

Jonathan Carey, CHRL via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Thu Apr 21 16:42:15 PDT 2016

"Ah ha, that's what pre-Empire sorcery is, the sorcery of the Jenoine."
"To be more precise, pre-Empire sorcery is direct manipulation of raw
chaos..."

That seems to require me to rework my theory, though perhaps only a little
bit.  Perhaps the Jenoine sorcery only came about after they had limited
success getting their subjects to be able to do what they wanted, but
enough success that they started splicing it into themselves.  Such that
the original wielders of Chaos Magic, the humans, entirely forgot that the
sorcery wasn't originally the Jenoine's...just that the Jenoine were who
put it into the humans in the first place.

Because if the Jenoine could already manipulate raw chaos...why'd they need
the trellanstone?  (either the one that makes up the orb, or the one that
is later discovered on that other planet)...

Regards,

Jon Carey, B.A.(Hon), CHRL, CHRP