[Dragaera] Superheroes

Howard Brazee via Dragaera dragaera at lists.dragaera.info
Wed Apr 27 19:21:16 PDT 2016

Vlad, with Godslayer, has super powers in a world where good and evil are ambiguous.

Most superhero universes have plenty of bad guys where their powers actually catch bad guys.   But in real life, I don’t know what good I could do if I had superpowers.   Swing through NYC looking for criminals?    Think of a vigilante with power.

I guess with super hearing and super vision, I could watch congressmen get bribes - but they have defined that as legal.   What could I do without becoming corrupted myself?

Use my powers to get rich and make my own bribes???

Godslayer is run by a committee (or maybe it *is* a committee).    That can make corruption more difficulty.    But corrupted from what goal or better result or results?